[Mailman-i18n] Lithuanian translation

Mantas Kriauciunas mantas at akl.lt
Thu Dec 26 21:29:37 EST 2002

Hi again,

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 12:20:18PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Excellent, thanks!  I'll fold this into 2.1rc1.  Please run
> "bin/transcheck lt" when you get a chance.

All errors except one is fixed. This is because lithuanian language
peculiarity.

> Also, may I request gzip instead of bz2, and please make the tarball
> from the top level directory; include both templates/lt and
> messages/lt.

Done. I'm attaching now in gzip format

I modified Defaults.py and added this line:

add_language('lt',   _('Lithuanian'),          'iso-8859-13')

(messages.po is with the translation of the word 'Lithuanian' too)

Bye,
Mantas

P.S. Mailman message archiving has many problems with different
charsets, because in Archives HTML pages all messages should be in one charset, but users write e-mails in different encodings (for example in Lithuania users write in iso-8859-13, utf8 and windows-1257)