[Mailman-i18n] French catalog broken?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Dec 24 08:38:20 EST 2002

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> I think the French catalog is broken.  When I try to change a list to
> French, I get the following traceback.  Could one of you please look
> at and fix the problem?  Other languages are fine.

The Last-Translator field is supposed to contain only the last
translator (not the last two of them). So either just remove the "Pascal
George" line, or replace Ousmane Wilane with Pascal George (depending on
who the last translator was). The history of prior translators is
usually kept in the comment above that 822 header; I see that this is
the case for this catalog, also.

I guess gettext.py should not crash because of this, so please file a
Python bug (or fix it yourself :-).

Regards,
Martin