[Mailman-i18n] bin/transcheck

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann at bibsys.no
Tue Dec 24 14:09:04 EST 2002

I've run transcheck on the norwegian translation, and corrected the
errors, except one. I can't make it go away:

PO   checking messages/no/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po...
 - near line 3652 ['Mailman/Gui/Autoresponse.py:39']:
%(<variabelnavn>)s was not found

The entry at line 3652 reads:

[...]
I tekstboksene nedenfor kan du bruke følgende variabler (skriv dem slik:
%%(<variabelnavn>)s ) for å sette inn ønsket informasjon:
[...]

What I'm trying to do in this entry, is to explain to the user how to
use the variable names. The english text does not have that explanation,
so that's probably why transcheck reports this as an error. But wouldn't
a double %-sign tell python (and transcheck) that this is not a variable
that is to be replaced by some value?

Happy holiday to you all... :)

-Daniel