[Mailman-i18n] bin/transcheck

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 24 00:37:21 EST 2002

Hey folks, please remember to run bin/transcheck on your languages by
cd'ing to $prefix and doing something like:

% bin/transcheck cs

At this point only the following languages are error free:

- cs
- hu
- (`it' is really close :)
- pt_BR

Others have varying number of errors, some few, some a lot.  fr is
particularly broken (see my previous message).

I expect to release 2.1rc1 sometime before Xmas is over :) with a
final release by the 31st.  At this point, only absolutely critical
bug fixes and i18n updates will be allowed.

Thanks, and have a wonderful holiday season!
-Barry