[Mailman-i18n] German translation of Mailman-2.1?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:11:41 +0200

Hi!

I've seen the message catalogs for mailman-2.1, but I cannot find the
template files for a German translation. Does anybody have these?

As a side note: I have begun translating the files in the template
directory, since our customer needs a German mailman

Right now I must say that the documentation about how to actually
make the translated documents work sucks. I had to read README.es (!)
to find out the steps I have to carry out...

Right now I'm working on a CVS snapshot.

--
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people