[Mailman-i18n] french translation

Michael Totschnig michael@cmo.uqam.ca
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:42:50 -0400

Hello,

I am planning to go public with some lists shortly using a recent CVS
mailman. I would like to give a complete french interface to subscribers. I
am very greatful for the work already done, and would like to contribute to
close the few gaps and maybe propose some corrections to errors.
According to i18n.html you are the maintainer of the translation to french.
The mailman-fr list unfortunately seems unreachable at the moment.
Please let me know if there is already a effort to complete the francisation
of mailman, or if I can help.

Regards,

Michael