[Mailman-i18n] Updated language pack

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 00:11:03 -0400

I've just uploaded the latest language pack to SourceForge.  You'll
have to wait the traditional 30 minutes for SF to make the uploaded
files visible, but they should be available from:

Translators may want to grab the language pack, update their catalogs,
and check their templates against the English ones for any changes.
You can send me any updated translations for integration back into CVS
(or new ones if you're translating a language that isn't yet
integrated!).

For best results, send me a .tgz file that can be unpacked at the top
level of the CVS tree.  IOW, your tarball should contain the
directories messages/<mylang>/... and templates/<mylang>.

As an added bonus, if you can get updated translations to me within
the next couple of days, you'll probably get your language supported
in the next alpha, which -- though long overdue -- will hopefully be
released this weekend.

Enjoy,
-Barry