[Mailman-i18n] langpack-22-Oct-2001 broken?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:18:00 -0400

    MS> Correct me if I'm wrong, but mailman.pot seems to be broken in
    MS> langpack-22-Oct-2001.tgz.

    MS> I've found it way too small -- it's only 120480 bytes, and the
    MS> previous one from 04-Sep-2001 was 164480 bytes long. The
    MS> difference is caused mainly by the lack of references to bin/*
    MS> files.

    MS> I took a quick look into CVS, and there is a version 2.12 of
    MS> that file which seems to have them back. Which one should we
    MS> (the translators) choose?

Yes, the langpack-22-Oct-2001 is broken and the CVS one is fixed.  I
will try to get a new langpack (and alpha4) out this weekend.  One
hitch is that the SF file release seems to be broken, although it's
scheduled to be fixed today.

-Barry