[Mailman-i18n] sorting pygettext.py output

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:10:35 +0900

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:

>     TK> It is exactly what I want. Thank you very much, Barry!
>
> Cool!  I thought it might be so I've already checked it into the
> Python tree (and will soon copy it over to the Mailman tree).

Ouch!
You have just followed my fault. Here is
output from new pygettext.py

#: ./Mailman/Cgi/admin.py:750
msgid "member address<br>member name"
msgstr ""

#: ./Mailman/Cgi/admin.py:751
msgid "hide"
msgstr ""

#: ./Mailman/Cgi/admin.py:752
msgid "not metoo"
msgstr ""

, whereas admin.py reads

    usertable.AddRow([Center(h) for h in (_('member address<br>member name'),
                                          _('subscr'), _('hide'), _('nomail'),
                                          _('ack'), _('not metoo'),
                                          _('digest'), _('plain'),
                                          _('language'))])

Only one entry per line was kept in the output.
sorry, but it must be fixed.

Tokio