[Mailman-i18n] Status of the project.

Simon Piette spiette@generation.net
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:48:21 -0500

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

As Patrick timmons asked about six weeks ago
(http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-i18n/2001-February/000125.html),
what is the status of the project. Is there any documentation? What's
missing? Does replacing the files in $prefix/templates would do the job?
Does anybody have already translate those files?=20

My clients needs a french interface for a mailing list manager and I
would like to install mailman instead of Sympa (which I don't like).

TIA,

Simon Piette
--=20
PGP key ID: 1024D/99290743 	Simon Piette <spiette@generation.net>
PGP Key fingerprint: 9AF9 33F9 A900 E153 9DF3  0625 8928 CB52 9929 0743

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT--