[Mailman-i18n] Dutch translation

Enriko Groen enriko.groen@netivity.nl
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:32:43 +0200

Great to hear about a Dutch translation!
I was about to start it myself... if you need a hand... take mine!

> msgid "Creating archive directory "
>
> The extra space after the 'directory' suggests, to me, that
> Mailman will
> append the directory name. In Dutch, the best translation would be
>
> msgstr "Maak archief directory %(directory)s aan."

How about:
"Bezig met aanmaken van archief directory "

Ah... the fine art of translation, word order and grammar ;)

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen@netivity.nl