[Mailman-i18n] Add translations for Simplified Chinese(GB)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:21:27 -0400

    MY> There is no simplified Chinese template in the CVS, and
    MY> I want to add this to the CVS. What should I do then?
    MY> Will I be given write permission to the CVS, or should I
    MY> send the files to somebody who in charge?

For now, the best thing to tar up the files and either send them to
me, put them up on a web page somewhere, or upload them to SF's patch
manager.  I'll check them in.  I'm not opposed to giving translators
checkin privileges if it makes sense down the road.

-Barry