[Mailman-i18n] ja update

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:27:41 -0400

    TK> I think I have catched up CVS now. Please find japanese
    TK> translations in http://mm.tkikuchi.net/mailman-2.1alpha.ja/.

A note to translators: probably the best way to send me updates is to
send me a tarball that I can unpack in the top level source
directory.  I.e. your tarball should at least have templates/<lang>/
and messages/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/ directories and any associated
READMEs.

Otherwise it's hard for me to figure out exactly which files you
intend for me to download.

You can email me the tarball or put it up on the web and send me the
url.  Tokio, could you do that for me, please?

Note that I'm also willing to give translators commit privileges on SF
so that you can keep your own translations current without me being
the bottleneck.

Thanks, and I'll try to update README-I18N.en to reflect those
instructions.
-Barry