[Mailman-i18n] Marking the code

Vizi Szilard vizisz@freemail.hu
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:45:30 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

My task is to mark the texts in the following files: private.py,
roster.py and subscribe.py

I've had problems marking texts in these files.
The biggest question for me is that in my files there are messages
to the syslog, like this
  LogStdErr("error", "private")
Must I mark these texts like the other translatable text?

And the other problem is connected with the form.has.key("something"),
something=UserOptions or Digest or Membership Management, etc.
The problem here is that the "something string" must be marked
and then translated in other files.
So I think I should mark it, but in the other way, it
is a variable (it tells something to form.has.key), and we must not
change any variable.

Opinion, suggestion?

Szilard Vizi
mailto:vizisz@freemail.hu             UIN:10676592