[Mailman-i18n] One tip

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:51:15 -0500 (EST)

>>>>> "JCRA" == Juan Carlos Rey Anaya <jcrey@uma.es> writes:

    JCRA> I can not find a convincing reason to leave
    JCRA> "<strong>Hello</strong>".  - 'strong>' and '</strong' are
    JCRA> not translatable and only may induce to errors.  - Al last
    JCRA> catalog can be fully of untranslatable text and can make
    JCRA> translation heavier than it really is. Writing 20 or 30
    JCRA> string with this stuff can be normal but translating almost
    JCRA> all the catalog is a daunting task.

I'd like to eventually fix all that, but let's not worry about it in
the first go 'round.  Let's worry about getting markups for what's
there now and try to fix the templating problems in subsequent
revisions.  Otherwise I fear it'll delay getting something out too
long (waiting for the Quixotic <wink> "perfect solution").

-Barry