[Mailman-i18n] Volunteer 4 Hungarian Translation

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:31:06 +0100

Vizi Szilard wrote:
> =

> Hello!
> =

> Juan Carlos Rey Anaya wrote that he needs more volunteers.
> I have translated templates for Mailman into Hungarian, and changed
> a few files to give hungarian outputs at the web interfaces.
> (eg. HTMLFormatter.py, Admin.py, Listinfo.py).
> =

> I will gladly help you to carry out an i18n mailman.
> The current Hungarian translation can be found here:
> http://lme.linux.hu/forditas/mailman-hun-20001016.tar.gz
> =

> So what should I do now?
> =

You need to insert into templates some i18n stuff.
I will send to your private e-mail i18n-templates-v.1.2 so that you can
compare and insert acordingly.

Forward you need to translate hungarian catalog. If you want, once you
finish inserting i18n stuff inside templates, you can mark messages
inside source code.

Cheers and wellcome.
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |
   #      Solo se que cada vez se menos :-|       #