[Mailman-i18n] German/international version for test installation?

Martin Ramsch m.ramsch@computer.org
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:28:36 +0200

Dear all,

I've just installed the current version 2.0beta2 of Mailman and boss
seems to be quite happy with it - only the English language will be
a big problem for some of our users.

So I looked around for a German version, and found this i18n list.

If I read the mail archives correctly, there still is no official
localized version of Mailman but there is work-in-progress?

I'd really love to test whatever version there is available, and I
maybe could even get involved to improve it ...

Is there some place to download a current development snapshot?

Regards,
  Martin
--
Martin Ramsch <m.ramsch@computer.org> <URL: http://home.pages.de/~ramsch/ >
PGP KeyID=0xE8EF4F75 FiPr=5244 5EF3 B0B1 3826  E4EC 8058 7B31 3AD7