[Mailman-i18n] Status?

Martin Ramsch m.ramsch@computer.org
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:43:23 +0200

Oliver Gassner <carpe.com@gmx.de> wrote:
> I am new to this list and interested in helping with a German
> version of Mailman.
>=20
> Can you point me to resources of information where I can see how
> far the work in _general_ is?

I joined this list some time ago asking the same question.  The answer
was, that a first release of a version with internationalization is
very near to come ...

Well, in the meantime I've started to simply translate the current
Mailman into German, because we just couldn't wait anymore to have
our customers learn English ... :)

I'm now approx. half-way and nearly all of the output visible to
users is translated though the admin views are still in English.

I hope to finish my translation this next weeking, and if you'd
like to proof-read and test my translated version you're very welcome!

Kind regards,
  Martin