[Mailman-i18n] Getting started with i18n (was Re: [Mailman-Users] message templates)

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:19:41 +0100

Peter Funk wrote:

> Wow.  This is really exciting.  Is the author doing the german translation
> on this list?  If so I would like to offer my help.

I think yes, all people involved in translations are supposed to be
subscribed to this list, so a simple mail to this list should be
sufficient.

> Is the translated version of Mailman already available anywhere?
> Preferable as a tarball?

Actually not, I had some time ago i18n mailman available only on demand,
for debuggind purposes and at the risk of the debugger. I prefer to wait
until Barry release the 'new' Mailman, I suppose soon...

By the way, german templates is unfinished, if you want to finish
them...
Regards
--
                          ___