[Mailman-i18n] Getting started with i18n (was Re: [Mailman-Users] message templates)

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:09:27 +0100 (MET)

Hi again!

Sorry, I should have reviewed Barrys Post from December more carefully
before starting on my own. :-( He mentioned:
> There's been quite a bit of work on internationalizing Mailman.  Juan
> Carlos and Victoriano have done a significant amount of work on this,
> with lots of input and feedback from Mads.  We've had back-and-forths
> on the design, which I believe we now all agree on.  They have a
> working prototype and it's possible that I'll be integrating the first
> set of I18N patches into Mailman over the Xmas holiday.

So forget, what I wrote in my previous mail.

Regards from Germany, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen)