[Mailman-i18n] Internationalization Mailman Vers. 2

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:39:43 +0200

Muessig-Trapp wrote:

> Dear Juan Carlos Rey Anaya,
>
> Ralf Harms and me, we heard hardly nothing about the internationalization of
> Mailman for about three months. A few days ago we noticed the availability
> of a new release of Mailman (Mailman 2.0 beta 2).
>
> Are you working on upgrading internationalization from Mailman 1.x to 2.0?

No, I'm waiting to Barry to integrate patches into Mailman (from
February :-(   )

> Or do you need help for this job (although we don`t have knowledge
> in programming Python, but, if necessary, we will look for someone)?

I think my initial job is finished. I have a FULLY version at
joker.sci.uma.es

> We would like to use an internationalized Mailman 2.0
> and hope that we can modify our german translation to use it for it.

If you want I can give you the version I have working in my site. You
can adapt easily german templates.

> Do you think its possible?
> Do you think it is possible to finish an internationalized
> Mailman 2.0 version until May, 15th?

Really, I don't know, you should ask it to Barry.

Cheers
--
                          ___
                         / F \