[Mailman-docs] *ping*?

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Fri Mar 3 18:13:52 CET 2006

(and of course I didn't hit "reply all"...)

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2006, at 12:04 AM, Glenn Sieb wrote:
>
>> *tap tap* Is this thing on? :)
>
> I'm here. :)
>
>> I'd like to help out with docs and such, if possible?
>
> That would be great.  Any ideas about what you'd like to work on?

Actually, I'd kind of like to work on the stuff displayed to the end
users/list admins? It's sort of documentation, right? :) Helping with
the online help stuff?

I can't tell you how many times I've had to hold hands for users and
admins on my server, because they don't speak "geekese". Would there be
an interest in this?

Best,
--Glenn