[Mailman-Developers] mailman3_router router configuration for exim4 not working

Kamran Soomro kamransoomro84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:32:09 EST 2018

Hi,

I have followed the instructions at https://github.com/maxking/docker-mailman and copied the config files for exim4 from the core/assets/exim directory to /etc/exim4/conf.d/main. However, when I run update-exim4.conf I get the following error;

2018-03-08 14:28:59 Exim configuration error in line 238 of /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp:
  main option "mailman3_router" unknown
Invalid new configfile /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp, not installing
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp to /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated

After a bit of investigation I noticed that the mailman3 router and transport configurations appear before the begin router and begin transport sections in the autogenerate file. Is this expected? If not, how can I fix this?

–Kamran