[Mailman-Developers] Announcing Mailman Suite 3.2 release

Abhilash Raj maxking at asynchronous.in
Wed Jul 11 02:50:09 EDT 2018

I am very pleased to announce the release of Mailman Suite 3.2.

This includes Mailman Core 3.2.0, MailmanClient 3.2.0, Postorius 1.2.0, Django-Mailman3 1.2.0, Hyperkitty 1.2.0.

This release includes tons of new features and bug fixes. We had support from tons of new contributors and I, on behalf of the whole Mailman Core team, would like to thank each one of you.

Mailman Core includes support for plugins, more attributes exposed in REST API and improved support for migrating Mailman 2.x lists.  You can now migrate settings and memberships from Mailman 2.x lists to Mailman 3.1. Full change log is available here:

    https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/mailman/docs/NEWS.html#la-villa-strangiato

Postorius,  The New Mailman Web UI,  now has more settings exposed. The most noteworthy of the features include Python 3.5+ support. Also, you can now set templates for headers, footers and automatic responses inside of Postorius. Full change log is available here:

     https://postorius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/news.html#id1

Hyperkitty, the next-generation mailing-list archiver, has also jumped on the Python 3.5+ wagon and supports all the latest and stable versions of Django.  Importing archives from Mailman 2.x is now even more improved. Full change log is available here:

    https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/news.html#id1

All the components can be downloaded from https://pypi.org.

Mailman is free software for managing email mailing lists and
e-newsletters. Mailman is used for all the python.org and
SourceForge.net mailing lists, as well as at hundreds of other sites.

The Full documentation for the Suite is available at:

    http://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/

For more information, please see our web site at one of:

http://www.list.org
https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman
http://mailman.sourceforge.net/
https://mirror.list.org/