[Mailman-Developers] Gitlab CI failure

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 23 15:10:18 EST 2018

I enabled shared runners and CI now runs, but I get a failure only on
pgsql. This appears consistent, i.e. the same tests failed in both
py35-nocov-pg and py36-nocov-pg on two separate runs, apparently because
of messages like

    +
/builds/msapiro/mailman/.tox/py36-nocov-pg/lib/python3.6/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py:144:
UserWarning: The psycopg2 wheel package will be renamed from release
2.8; in order to keep installing from binary please use "pip install
psycopg2-binary" instead. For details see:
<http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/install.html#binary-install-from-pypi>.
    +   """)

I don't see this failure when I run py35-nocov-pg locally even though
both my local tox and CI install psycopg2==2.7.4

I am at a loss as to how to proceed.