[Mailman-Developers] Postorius and MRs for 3.1

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue May 23 21:09:49 EDT 2017

Hi Florian,

Your turn for the "last chance to tag things for 3.1" email now that
Aurelien's weighed in. ;)  (I'm cc'ing the rest of mailman-developers in
case anyone else wants to advocate for a bug too...)

I *think* we've got 3.1 tagged appropriately, which means that the
unicode bug is the last big one, and I'd like to get the default
preferences fixed for good (currently they display correctly but can't
save).  Do you have anything else that we should look at before we push
out RC1?

Also, if you have a chance, can you look at
https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/merge_requests/159/

I put a question about address-based preferences and mailmanclient in
there for you, but I could also use a second look for "what's the best
way to fix it so these save properly?" if you have a chance.  I've
broken the django magic and need to override the save method I think.

  Terri