[Mailman-Developers] How to set up mailman 3

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Mar 30 09:37:08 EDT 2017

On Mar 30, 2017, at 12:57 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>Would you recommend against even exploring for a lightweight approach
>for some reason?  Ie, the idea is bad according to some principle?

To the contrary, I think if it were possible it would be pretty nice.  In
fact, you could conceivably eliminate mailman-client if you could do it, and
other languages could auto-generate bindings to the REST API.  I haven't kept
up on the state of the art, but IIRC, there were Python libraries that could
generate bindings based on WADL.

Cheers,
-Barry