[Mailman-Developers] Click CLI branch

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 21 12:46:24 EDT 2017

Another thing I noticed is the help for the withlist --run option says
in part:

If additional arguments are given at the end of the command line, they
are passed as subsequent positional arguments to the callable.  For
additional help, see --details.

The additional arguments are not actually passed as subsequent
positional arguments to the callable.  They are passed as a single
positional argument which is a tuple of the additional arguments.

--details is correct in its example showing

def change(mlist, args):
    mlist.display_name = args[0]

but the --run description makes me think it should be

def change(mlist, name):
    mlist.display_name = name