[Mailman-Developers] About Mailman 3.1 release date

Ruben Ibanez ribanez at sciops.esa.int
Fri Jan 13 10:08:51 EST 2017

Dear Mailman Developers,

>From our organization we are really looking forward for the coming 3.1 release of Mailman as we would like to migrate our current Mailman 2.1. We are looking that in your git page https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/milestones/2 the progress is at 98%, so we hope it will be ready in the coming days. Great!

Regarding this, when the new 3.1 version is finished, will it be in a 'Beta' phase, or directly a public release?

In the case of being a Beta release, do you know an estimate time of when it will became fully released?

Many thanks!

Regards,
RI

Aurora Technology B.V. for ESA - European Space Agency

Ruben Ibanez
Computer Engineer / System Analyst

Sciops technical IT Unit - SITU

Data and Engineering Division

Operations Department, Directorate of Science

European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)

European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino bajo del Castillo s/n, Urb. Villafranca del Castillo P.O. Box 78 -
28691 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
ribanez at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int | T +34 91 81 31 518

content is not permitted.