[Mailman-Developers] no module named django

孙志勇 455750938 at qq.com
Sun Dec 17 04:59:12 EST 2017

Hi, when I init uwsgi, I find a problem "importerror no module named django".

I install postorius following installation in http://postorius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/setup.html, and visit http://192.168.1.96:8001 it workes well after run: $ sudo python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8001.
Do not know what is about development in the page: http://postorius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/development.html, so I pass it.
Then go to deployment in http://postorius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/deployment.html.

I creat file /home/lists/uwsgi.ini and put in it:
---
[uwsgi]
chdir = /home/lists/postorius/sample_project
#virtualenv  = /srv/django/mailman/env
#socket  = /run/uwsgi/mailman.sock

wsgi-file = wsgi.py
master = true
process = 4
threads = 2
vacuum = true
plugin = python2

uid = http
gid = http

---

then run:
$ uwsgi --ini /home/lists/uwsgi.ini

it gives the error "importerror, no module named django".

I think it is the problem of the below 2 line:
#virtualenv  = /srv/django/mailman/env
#socket  = /run/uwsgi/mailman.sock

but docs do not mention how to set about this 2 line, so I just comment out the 2 line.

I also tried with mailman-suite, also have the same problem.

can you help with me?
will you think to write a installing instruction with command to follow for people totally don't know django in future?

Thank you.