[Mailman-Developers] wiki sidebar: time to add Mailman 3?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Oct 6 21:43:03 EDT 2016

While I still use Mailman 2 everywhere, there do seem to be a growing
number of Mailman 3 users. Is it time to update the wiki sidebar to
reflect this, perhaps by inserting Mailman 2 and Mailman 3 headings?
Even better, has someone already thought through this and imagined a
good menu/link list? I could change the "theme" to make this happen.

--
Jim Tittsler     https://OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/