[Mailman-Developers] Attachment in mail

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 15 22:55:20 EST 2016

On 11/15/2016 01:17 PM, Leon wrote:
> Hi developers. I was wondering if mailman can block attachments in mails.
> Mails sent out by mailman may have various attachments eg. logo in mail
> template. I know mailman can block mails with attachments, but that is not
> what we want. We hope to send out mails without attachments.

This post really belongs on Mailman-users
<https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users>. Please address
any follow-ups to that list.

Check out the Content filtering section in the web list admin UI. If you
have further questions about this, please join the Mailman-users list at
<https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users> and post them
there.