[Mailman-Developers] Problems signing up for the new tox-dev mailing list.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Nov 4 15:09:05 EDT 2016

On 11/4/16 10:44 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> On 11/4/16 6:37 AM, Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> The very bad news was when I tried to edit my options for this list.
>> I got:
>> https://mail.python.org/mm3/mailman3/accounts/list-options/tox-dev.python.org/
>> Server Error (500)
>

> Thanks very much for the report. I'll investigate and report back.

The error in the log is "Cannot convert parameters: delivery_status".

I am able to duplicate the error. The issue is when you first go to your
list settings at
<https://mail.python.org/mm3/mailman3/lists/tox-dev.python.org/members/options/lac@openend.se>,
they are unpopulated. At that point, you have the list's default
settings, but you have no personal settings.

Then if you try to "Save changes" on that page without selecting
something for each of the radio buttons, the values POSTed for each of
the settings which is unchecked are invalid.

I have reported this issue at
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/issues/163>.