[Mailman-Developers] Silly usability problem in mailman3.

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Nov 4 10:17:24 EDT 2016

I wanted to subscribe to the spanking-new mailing list, tox-dev.
In order to get to do this, I had to uncheck the checkbox on the top
'Hide inactive'

Apparently I was the first person to subscribe to the list, as there
were 0 subscribers and 0 discussions.

Whatever algorithm is being used to determine if a list is inactive or
not should be tweaked to understand that absolutely spanking-new
mailing lists -- which mailman3 already knows how to recognise --
are not considered inactive.

Thank you.

Laura