[Mailman-Developers] Some Doubtful Attributes

Harshit Bansal harshitbansal2015 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:16:50 EDT 2016

Hi,
While categorising the styleable attributes I have come across some
attributes which are defined but never used in the code. Some of these
attributes are:
forward_auto_discard
non_member_rejection_notice
member_rejection_notice
bounce_score_threshold
bounce_notify_owner_on_disable
bounce_notify_owner_on_removal
forward_auto_discards
max_days_to_hold
digest_is_default
mime_is_default_digest
scrub_nondigest
obscure_addresses

Some of the attributes are present only in
src/utilities/tests/test_import.py. A list of such attributes is as follows:
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings
bounce_info_stale_after
accept_these_nonmembers
discard_these_nonmembers
reject_these_nonmembers

What should be done to these attributes? For now, I have included them in
the model.

Also in src/mailman/styles/base.py line no. 129, we are setting up an
non-existing attribute as follows:

mlist.topics_userinterest = {}

But the IMailinglist doesn't contain any such attribute.

Thanks,
Harshit Bansal