[Mailman-Developers] Systers Mailman3

ADITI GUPTA aditi.medha96 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:06:54 EDT 2016

Hello,
I am Aditi Gupta. I got selected for GSoC'16 Systers Mailman Project.

I cloned systers repositories of mailman3, mailmanclient, postorius and
hyperkitty from github. Also, I cloned the postorius_standalone and
hyperkitty_standalone from gitlab for testing purposes. On running setup.py
in postorius_standalone , I am getting deprecation warning because
postorius of systers is using older version of Django.
Also,I am getting "ImportError: No module named middleware".

This is the traceback : http://pastebin.com/D1c4XCHe

Regards,
Aditi