[Mailman-Developers] mailman

treal tv trealtv at yandex.com
Thu Mar 31 10:18:17 EDT 2016

The problem is that when python 3.4 makes a virtualenv, it somehow pulls
in falcon1.0.0rc1... even if you have falcon0.3.0 installed.

I've spent the last couple days fighting with this exact problem and
trying to find ways to trick python 3.4 to not pull in falcon 1.0 when
making a virtualenv, no solution yet though. I suspect I'm going to have
to rebuild python 3.4.4 a few times before getting it.