[Mailman-Developers] Willing to contribute to GitLab/development tools integration project in GSoC

翁学平 wxping715 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:59:53 EDT 2016

I have sent this email for serval days before, but have not received any
response for this, so send this email again.I am through the GSoC in 2016
and find GitLab/development tools integration
<http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202016#GitLab.2Fdevelopment_tools_integration>
for
GSoC, and I am interested in this project. I have built gitlab for my lab
and integrated the CI system, and I am maintaining it now.  I am enrolled
under Computer Science and Technology for master degree in Tsinghua
University, and it's my first year.
*My Programming skills:*

   - Comfortable with coding in Python and also have good experience in
   object-oriented programming
   - Comprehensive experience in application development, such as web,
   desktop applications, especially in python.
   - Experience in using git version control system for about three years.
   - Strong ability for algorithms and data struct.

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

--
Best wishes!

XuepingWeng(翁学平)
Database Research Group,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 100084