[Mailman-Developers] New lists at lists.mailman3.org

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Mar 18 09:52:29 EDT 2016

On Mar 17, 2016, at 11:48 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>There are two lists: test at mailman3.org and test2 at mailman3.org. Info
>pages are at <https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/>.

Thanks Mark, this so far looks great.  I was able to pretty easily login via
Persona (after a password reset), then subscribed to test2, with test awaiting
moderator approval.  I could post to the list via HK and email.

I noticed some weirdness and crashes in Postorius and will submit bugs as
appropriate.

There are definitely things about the core that can be improved, and now that
we have a working system, I'll continue to hammer on improvements, bug fixes,
and reviewing/landing merge proposals.

This is great, thanks!
-Barry