[Mailman-Developers] New lists at lists.mailman3.org

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:16:15 EDT 2016

On 18 March 2016 at 15:56, Florian Fuchs <f at florianfuchs.com> wrote:

> On 18. März 2016 13:51:43 MEZ, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On 18 March 2016 at 15:26, Simon Hanna <simon.hanna at serve-me.info>
> >wrote:

> >> citing the previous mail:
> >login, but
> >>
> >> Why can't you use persona? It's working for me
> >>

> >1. Because I don't have a persona and there is really no point for me
> >getting one since it's headed for closure.
> >2. I have google.
>
> You can use your Gmail address to sign in with Persona. No additional
> account necessary.
>
> Cheers,
> Florian

Thanks, Florian, but why should I go that way when there is a link to sign
in with google, which I already have?
I have gone ahead and done that anyway, since I am curious about MM3.

Are there people who have installed MM3 on FreeBSD? And integrated with
Exim?
I think Turnbull has his running with Exim, but on Linux.

I'd love to have someone share their notes on installation on FreeBSD.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,