[Mailman-Developers] Basic workflow of the ARC implementation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Mar 13 23:12:47 EDT 2016

Aditya Divekar writes:

 > Yes, in that case the arc verification would need to be postponed to after
 > the entire code for the header generation has been written. I'll need to
 > rethink the milestones a bit, since this testing part would have to be
 > added at the end, and things will change quite a bit.

That's what I wanted to hear!  We're making rapid progress!

Let me know your thoughts on milestones.  There's no huge hurry, since
applications haven't even opened yet.

 > On a side note, would posting on the arc-discuss list for help in
 > the above problem of testing be acceptable?

Yes, but not yet.  I should probably review your first post or two
before posting, as well.  There are plenty of friendly, helpful people
on the IETF lists[1], but the lists themselves are rather different in
tone and style from most open-source projects.

Footnotes:
[1]  Technically arc-discuss is hosted by dmarc.org, not the IETF, but
it's the same people.