[Mailman-Developers] Gsoc Support for Message queue based email archiver

Anirudh Dahiya anirudhdahiya9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:52:25 EDT 2016

Hello
I am a computer scrience undergrad at IIIT-Hyderabad, India.

I was looking through the GSoC 2016 ideas and would like to know more about
the project "message queue based email archiver"

I have played with codebase of mailman and postorius for some time now and
am currently trying to understand how Hyperkitty works.
Also, as suggested to other students regarding this project, I have gone
through the chapter on mailman in the book The Architecture of Open Source
Applications, the pycon talk on mailman by Barry and have also gone through
relevant parts of the documentation.

Regards
Anirudh Dahiya
(spark on IRC)