[Mailman-Developers] Introduction + Interested in the GSoC idea 'Preset list settings templates (aka list styles)​' (Devendra Vyas)

Devendra Vyas devendra.y12 at lnmiit.ac.in
Fri Mar 11 08:52:08 EST 2016

Hi! All
Congratulations for getting selected in GSoC'16

I'm Devendra Vyas(@skat00sh), final year undergrad at The LNMIIT Jaipur.
I've been learning Django framework from past couple of months. I recently
worked upon this website: http://www.scholfin.com/- A Scholarship Search
Engine. Apart from it, currently working on my B.Tech project relating to
Tweet Analysis, using Python-SciKit. I've a fairly good background in
algorithms and data-structures, qualified for ACM-ICPC Regionals. I'm new
to open source contribution and recently started contributing to
GNU-Mailman(Postorius, as of now).

​I saw the ideas page and was interested in the project:Preset list
settings templates (aka list styles)​. As of now I've setup postorius and
mailman3. I wanted to ask, is there any warm-up task for the project? Also,
is it possible for the mentors to review the proposal before the actual
submission?

​Thanks and regards​
​Devendra​

--
It is not your qualifications but your exposure in life that makes you who
you are.