[Mailman-Developers] Interested in the GSoC idea 'GitLab/development tools integration'

Wasim Thabraze waseem.tabraze at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:54:29 EST 2016

Hi Abhilash,

So the tool can be anything like web based thing, a module or a plugin?! Am
I thinking wrong?

Before I can propose a way, I need your help in knowing more about the
project.

1. Can anyone use it or only the admin?
2. The input to the tool is a thread from a mailing list. But how does the
tool actually take a thread from a mailing list? Hyperkitty?
3. Are there any such tools in the software world that are more or less
doing similar work? (This query would help me in getting a clear cut idea
of the project.)

Can you please give more information about the query #2?! Or can point me
to any links that would help me in getting a brief idea.

Forgive me if I sound too naive. The thing is I'm actually more interested
in this project.

Thank You

Regards,
Wasim