[Mailman-Developers] List Passwords via Mailman REST api

Dominic Dambrogia domdambrogia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:54:08 EST 2016

Hi, my name is Dominic. I'm on the final steps of finishing my Mailman
mailing list server. The last problem I'm having is moderating emails.
Everything for mailman on my application is written in a PHP wrapper class
built around your REST api. Currently, we have no passwords set for lists,
so when we reply to our moderation requests for nonmembers posting to
mailing lists with "Approved: " or "Approved:", our moderation actions are
failing. I've been living in your pythonhosted documentation as of recently
and have yet to find anything about setting passwords for lists via the
REST api. If you can point me towards how to set passwords via the REST api
or a hint of why I'm failing to moderate emails I would truthfully
appreciate it.
Thank you,