[Mailman-Developers] Interested in the GSoC idea 'GitLab/development tools integration'

Wasim Thabraze waseem.tabraze at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:09:59 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am Wasim Thabraze, a Computer Science Undergraduate. I have thoroughly
gone through the GSoC ideas page and have narrowed down my choices to the
project 'GitLab/development tools integration'.

I have experience with GitLab, GitHub and also used their API's to build
stuff.

I have gone through the idea and got a rough idea about how the final
outcome of the tool should be.

I feel glad if someone can help me in getting started with this project.

I hope I can code with Mailman this summer, and I really appreciate your
comments.

Regards,
Wasim

https://github.com/waseem18