[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 16

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:33:43 EST 2016

Hi everyone

Hi Saurabh

> I am a second year student from IIIT hyderabad.
> I liked the project GitLab/development tools integration
> How should I proceed into this project.

First step is to complete the setup. You should follow "
http://mailman.readthedocs.org/en/release-3.0/".
You can also take a look at "
http://mailman-bundler.readthedocs.org/en/latest/", since you will be
building
it for the first time it is expected that you may face some issues, if not,
great!

Next step would be "following" the mailing list since many other students
are looking out for the listed projects
and a lot of information is available in the mails. You will mostly find
all the FAQs. Then you can start looking
for some beginner level bugs, This should get you started :)

All the best

*Pranjal Yadav*

*IIT Kharagpur*