[Mailman-Developers] Regarding How to start cntribution to mailman

Phanindra Kumar Thatavarthi phanindra.th at students.iiit.ac.in
Sun Mar 6 20:50:50 EST 2016

                 Hello everyone,
                                             I am Phanindra Kumar ,A
student studying in 2nd  year pursuing B.Tech CSE from International
Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H),India

                                             Frankly speaking my skills
in programming :
Python(A fair coder in python),C,Web2py,Bash scripting ,Html ,Css
,Javascript and others.I tried to install mailman build and it is
working fine. Can anyone guide me as How would I start contributing to
mailman community??