[Mailman-Developers] Getting Introduced with the Community and Looking forward to Contribute

Shubham Ghiya shubham.ghiya.sg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:32:08 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am Shubham Ghiya (irc: shubham__). A student developer in 3 year pursuing
B.Tech-CSE from International Institute of Information Technology-Hyderabad
(IIIT-H), India.

My skills include programming languages: Python, Java, GNU C/C++, Html,
Css, Javascript and other languages. I have gone through the mailman3
documentation and got the build working on my local machine. Can someone
please guide me as to how I should start contributing to the community?

It would be highly appreciable if someone can help me move forward to
contribute to software starting off with some easy tasks and then moving
levels higher.

Thanks
Shubham Ghiya
+91 8106426125