[Mailman-Developers] CAPTCHA support

Aditya Divekar adityadivekar03 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:57:31 EST 2016

Hi!
I was looking around the mailman code, and could not find the functionality
for captcha in the mailing lists subscription pages.
I think it could be a good feature to implement in the upcoming versions,
and would like to know if its a good idea?
I also came across the thread -
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.mailman.user/74167
and read about the previous discussion on it by some members.
Since captcha back then was easier to break, it might not have been a
profitable feature, according to the thread.
But with the new recaptcha, I would like to know if the stand is the same.

Thanks

Aditya